Saturday, May 31, 2014

Home Sweet Home

For weeks I have been anxious and nervous about taking Madison alone on the flight back to Arizona and then to Utah for my brother James's wedding. We were scheduled to leave Brussels on Thursday, April 10th and arrive in Phoenix about 20 hours later. Then to our suprise a miricale occurred as we were informed that Kellen would be assigned to a 3-4 week in Houston, TX! I know it is very ironic, we move all the way to Belgium to have Kellen be assigned a case back in Texas, but we felt so blessed that now Kellen could fly with me and come to the wedding! Thank you BCG. On Tuesday night before I had to leave we were able to book Kellen a ticket on my same flight. 
Madison spent her 5 month birthday sleeping on the floor of an airplane-I would recommend this to any parent flying with a baby on a long and very full international flight!

We finally arrived in Arizona, welcomed by excited grandparents and warm weather.
I love coming home to a place where the sky is always blue and the sun is always shinning! 




No comments:

Post a Comment