Wednesday, January 22, 2014

How to work a washer/dryer.

Good Morning America! It's almost 1800 (they use military time-6pm) which makes it 1000 in Utah and Arizona- our home states! Our day began with our first jog in Belgium. Jogging here is a challenge with a stroller because the streets are cobblestone and I do not yet have a phone that can GPS me to my destination. So we mapped out our course and wrote directions down on a sticky note so we would not get lost. Then we headed towards Parc de Woluwe which is just over a mile from my house. We ran through a quaint neighboirhood and were pleasantly suprised upon arrival.

After arriving home our next task was starting a load of laundry. Seems easy right...well have you ever used a washer/dryer combo machine with 20 different settings and an owners guide in 6 different languages that is 60 pages long? Neither had I. After some reading I started a colors load and the washer displayed it would take 240 minutes. 4 hours to wash and dry your clothes. Wow, I better have really clean clothes. On the upside you don't have to move the clothes from the washer to the dryer! 
We then headed to lunch at a darling Tearoom or Cafe! We tried to order hot chocolate and somehow ended up with regular Coke. Oops! And yes, the balsamic and oil is in a spray bottle- genius! Our lunch ended with a yummy Belgium waffle! That's all for today. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I share your frustration with the washer/dryer and I'm relieved to hear ours isn't the only that takes half a day to do a small load of clothes! Can't wait to hear more about your adventures. :)

    ReplyDelete